Mock ups
I chose the layout for my front cover because I thought it was a very clear layout. The school name and logo are at the top of the page to show what school the magazine is from. The main title is underneath to show the magazine name and what it is to do with. Underneath is a picture about the main story and information about it surrounding the picture. Underneath that picture is a caption about the picture. In the bottom left hand corner is the date. Next to that is a box that says ‘Read full story inside’. I chose to include this because it draws attention to the magazine and gets the audience to read it. Next to this is a picture to do with the story that is inside. Underneath this picture is a caption explaining what page the story is on. The caption will not include too much information because that would give the story away.
I chose the layout for my contents page because it is very clear and shows people where to go within the magazine. At the top of the page is a title saying ‘Contents’. Next to this is the school logo, I chose to put the logo again just to improve the aesthetics and to show what school the magazine is to do with. Underneath this are boxes saying page 1, page 2 etc. Next to the pages are boxes that have brief introductions to what is on the pages. At the bottom of the page will be pictures to do with some of the stories on these pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment