Thursday, 13 September 2012

Front cover analysis of Chat magazine

The annotations are: 

Big, bold title to attract the reader.
The slogan attracts people too because these are topics that the audience can relate to.
Both stories are sob stories which would attract people and make them want to read it.
This magazine is mainly about life issues and peoples shocking stories. People would want to read this because thy could maybe relate to he stories or just find them interesting.
'Blinded By my big belly' - A life issue story that people would want to read about and could maybe relate to as it's an everyday thing in our society.
'I blew my own face off!' - Attracts people because they would want to know how he did it and why?
This woman may be a celebrity. I don't know if she is but usually they use celebrities to attract readers. If she is not a celebrity then they just used an attractive women to once again attract readers.
The colour scheme of this magazine kind of clashes but I like it and think it works. The colours are bright, bold and noticeable.
The font used is readable and very clear.
Birth stories - people can relate to and have interesting tittles like 'I gave birth in Tesco's' which would attract readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment